1. We are sending you this note to thank you for your service and assistance in our recent property purchases. You were knowledgeable, helpful, and available to answer our questions and meet with us when necessary. You can be sure we will turn to you for future real estate transactions.
Don and Arline Cummings
2. My family and I were very pleased with the service, professionalism and commitment to our feelings that Judy Miller provided. We were selling our parent’s home after the passing of our mother which was difficult on our family.
Judy was patient with us by letting us work at our own speed but keeping us on target for a successful outcome. This process was further complicated because I do not live in the same city as the home so much of the paperwork and communication was completed by mail, fax, email and telephone. Judy was very conscientious about returning all forms of communication and answering our questions. Judy arranged the closing paperwork to be notarized in an office near my home. The process went smoothly and the sale of the house was completed in a timely manner due to Judy's hard work, dedication and experience dealing with the last minute escrow process. We recommend Judy Miller highly and appreciate her real estate expertise.
3. We and some of our family members have had the pleasure of having Judy Miller as our real estate agent on several properties in Taft and in Bakersfield, Ca. Judy is very professional and has her clients interest as her number one priority. We would not consider using anyone but her for our real estate needs.
Mr. Mrs. Doug Upshaw
4. My wife and I engaged Judy Miller for the sale of two houses in recent years, and she has shown herself to be diligent, professional, insightful, and wise with deep experience. She knows how to get things done efficiently but in a way that takes care of people and their feelings--other agents, buyers, sellers, financial people, contractors, or whoever. She was great at keeping us updated with new developments. She really knows the ropes, and does it all with good humor. Mostly. One of the things I've enjoyed about her is she is also human and was willing to be human with us. In the Bakersfield area, we'd use her again in a heartbeat.
5. Judy was so helpful in the sale of our parents’ home in 2010. It was a difficult time because the home had been our family’s home for about 35 years. When our parents passed away we were left with the task of selling the home. Judy was always kind and thoughtful. We had a great outcome. Thanks Judy.
6. "Thank you for finding me a great house. I love it - it feels like I've always lived here. I enjoyed our time of looking at houses as you made it fun, enjoyable and educational which really helped. Thank you for the wonderful gift and taking time with me"
7. Dear Judy,
I would like to take a moment to let you know how much my family appreciated having you as our realtor when selling our parents' home. With the market as depressed as it has been, we were not sure that we would be able to get a decent price for their home. Nor did we know if we could sell their home at a price that would cover the investment they had made to upgrade their home before they passed away.
Not only were you able to provide us with a good evaluation, review, and estimate of the home's value, you were able to work with other realtors to find the best family to purchase the home at an acceptable price. Your diligence and attention to making this happen was outstanding! Even when problems arose, you were able to handle them with such ease that we never had to worrry. Your professionalism was greatly appreciated throughout the entire process.
Thank you again for being there for us throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend you to anyone needing a realtor and, if we ever are in the market to buy or sell another home, we will surely contact you!!